Here are some more recent pix of other-than-coal trains.
1. CSX 3303-3230 head west with ballast train W081 to dump at various locations between Wagner and Prestonsburg. FO Cabin. 03-09-2021.
2. I think it is predetermined where these 60 Herzog Contracting ballast cars will dump automatically. CSX 3303-3230. FO Cabin.
3. Starting at Wagner, they are dumping through Broad Bottom KY. CSX 3303-3230.
4. CSX 3303-3230. View 2. Broadbottom KY.
5. I rolled the windows up in the car! CSX 3303-3230. View 3. Broadbottom KY.
6. CSX 3303-3230. View 4. Broadbottom KY.
7. CSX 3303-3230. Betsy Layne KY.
8. CSX 3303-03230. View 2. Betsy Layne KY.
9. CSX 3303-3230. View 3. Betsy Layne KY.
10. Don’t dump on the “greaser”! CSX 3303-3230. Betsy Layne KY. 03-09-2021.
11. Imagine coming home from work and finding the track geometry train parked above your crossing! Run into the house and grab the camera! CSX 994366 is TGC3. Pauley KY. 04-14-2021.
12. E/b W003-14 has pulled into the siding at the west end of Pauley to await a w/b coal train. CSX 9969-9999-TGC3. Pauley KY.
13. CSX 9969-9999-TGC3. View 3. Pauley KY.
14. CSX 9969 is a “GP40WH-2”. It is ex-MARC 69, exx-Penn Central GP40 3051, nee-NYC 3051. Pauley KY.
15. To my knowledge this is the only modified GP40 that CSX has. I never expected to see it! CSX 9969 GP40WH-2. Pauley KY.
16. 480v power for the train and a lot of radiator. CSX 9969 GP40WH-2. Pauley KY.
17. CSX 9969 GP40WH-2. Pauley KY.
18. Green signal at the WE Pauley. CSX 9969-9999-TGC3. Pauley KY.
19. CSX F40PH-2 9999 is ex-Amtrak 288 built 06-1978. Pauley KY.
20. I don’t know the heritage of 994366. You can tell the B&O influenced paint scheme. Looks great! CSX TGC3 994366. Pauley KY.
21. Lights, cameras, sensors? CSX TGC3 994366. Pauley KY.
22. CSX 3447-210 head w/b T209-14 with 201 export coal loads from McClure mine, VA to the DTA pier at Newport News. WE Pauley KY.
23. CSX 3447-210. WE Pauley KY.
24. W003-14 backs toward the crossover at the West End Pauley. CSX 9969-9999-TGC3. Pauley KY.
25. Red-yellow-red is “approach slow”. It allows the train to go through the crossover prepared to stop at the next signal. CSX 9969-9999-TGC3. Pauley KY.
26. Back on the Big Sandy main W003-14 resumes analyzing the track as it heads toward Shelby. CSX 9969-9999-TGC3. Pauley KY.
27. The rain started, so I walked to the house. CSX 9969-9999-TGC3. Pauley KY.